- TERESAH teresah.dasish.eu
- ArtsHumanities www.arts-humanities.net
- Application Category
- Cornell University, University of Virginia and several third-parties
- Cataloguing and indexing, content model, digital asset management, digital repository, G-Search, object, Open Access Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting (OAI-PMH), preservation, REST/SOAP, structuring
- Operating System
Available Data FormatsRDF/JsonLD RDF/Turtle RDF/XML
- An architectural framework upon which a digital asset management (DAM) may be built. Fedora Commons (Flexible Extensible Digital Object Repository Architecture) is widely used in the academic sector as a basis for the creation of an digital library, archive, or repository system. Fedora provides a set of software tools to ingest, manage and deliver digital objects. Fedora Objects may contain many types of information, including descriptive, technical, preservation and relationship metadata. The Fedora server architecture exposes a set of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for submission, management, access and search.